Order of life: Quark, Atom, Molecule, Organelle, Cell, Tissue, Organ, Organ Sys, Organism?

I'm teaching my son biology and want to confirm the order of life. Is the order and desc correct? Quark: Simply energy. Can’t be seen under any microscope. Atom: Made from quarks. Has protons, neutrons. These make molecules. Molecule: These are made from Atoms. Examples of molecules are: Hydrogen,... show more I'm teaching my son biology and want to confirm the order of life. Is the order and desc correct?

Quark: Simply energy. Can’t be seen under any microscope.

Atom: Made from quarks. Has protons, neutrons. These make molecules.

Molecule: These are made from Atoms. Examples of molecules are: Hydrogen, Oxygen.

Organelle: Made of molecules and are the small organs in each cell. Examples in aminal cells are: Neucleus, Ribosome, Lysosome.

Cell: Made up of organelles. Cells are the building blocks of life.

Tissue: Made from similar cells. Each organ has specific types of cells that make that particular organ and its parts.

Organ: Similar types of tissue (example muscle tissue, heart tissue) makeup an organ.

Organ System: Organs that work together to help an organism execute a specific function (breathing, thinking, etc) are part of an organ system.

Organism: An organism is the person/thing.
Update: UPDATE:
Would heart muscle, bicep muscle and tricep muscle be made of the same TISSUE? If so, how does the body know to send some tissue to the bicep versus tricep? Also, how then do you explain the different shapes and strengths of the muscles if they have the same tissues?