WHAT SAY YOU ALL" DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW 'NIKOLA TESLA'S AUTOMOBILE' WORKS? " - Its runs by GRAVITATIONAL ENERGY

CONVERTER. Any one know how to converts Gravity into useful, non polluted efficient clean energy - please blow your trumpet now?

We sure like to know. Maybe not, I remember God only show His secret to His Beloved sons of God.

Are you a sons of God?
Update: 1st one down and out !
Update 2: 2nd one down and out !
Update 3: no good.. it is God's good pleasure to reveal them to his sons not atheist and God hater physicists or scientists for that matter
Update 4: RJ, believes it or not I know of a man who knows how it can be done. Is that alright ?
Update 5: RJ,.. btw you don't know what you are talking about! Or do you ?
Update 6: My posting of the same Question was being deleted because some of the embarrassing answers given throws such a bad llight on themselves; which literaly makes them looks stupid that they must resort to the authority reporting my question as a violation. Shame on you whoever you are - you are a disgrace to yourself.... show more My posting of the same Question was being deleted because some of the embarrassing answers given throws such a bad llight on themselves; which literaly makes them looks stupid that they must resort to the authority reporting my question as a violation. Shame on you whoever you are - you are a disgrace to yourself. I think your conscience will forever prick you until your grave - is that true you guilty one ?
Update 7: Hmm... Energrat.., Interesting Indeed!