English Writing - 有關於marry之觀點

各位大大....麻煩你們囉....

煩請幫我找些 ....

有關於 結婚 之相關文章....〈英文寫作專用〉

含有一些 論點....

衣定要英文ㄉ喔...

Update:

happy marriage

do the characteristics change with the passing of time...

g

Update 2:

what are the of a happy marriage...

Update 3:

3q.............

1 Answer

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

What do you think makes a happy home, or a happy marriage for that matter? How do you know whether or not you have a good marriage or a bad one? (Well if your spouse is abusive then it is pretty clear cut, or if your spouse is cheating) but other than the obvious how do you know? Well since I have now been married for a long time almost twenty years, I feel like I am a little bit qualified to answer these questions.

First it is important to realize that marriage is a two way street and if you are the type that wants to be in control or who wants to have their own way all the time you are going to be unhappy, even depressed at times. And you will eventually drive each other away.

The key to a long and happy marriage is to listen, with your mouth shut. And that can be difficult for some people because of wanting to get the last word in. Another thing is to not say "I told you so" when you spouse does or does not do something that you told them would lead to x, y, or z. It is better to say nothing and let it go. Because more than likely your spouse does not need to be reminded that you were right and they were wrong.

Also don't keep track of who does what and try to divide everything fifty-fifty, that will not work. Instead if you see something that needs doing just do it, Even if your spouse could do it. At least that way, things do not stay a mess.

Tell each other that you love each other everyday, even if you are mad at each other. Don't take each other for granted. Do small favors for each other. If you know your spouse has had a hard day, try to do something special for them even if it is just bringing them a hot cup of coffee and a sandwich.

Marriage is about giving, not about taking. Try to find ways to show your spouse that you care for and love them. Whether it is a backrub or reading something out loud to each other, going for a walk or on occasion buying something, work at showing each other you love each other.

2007-12-06 23:18:07 補充:

Tips on happy marriage

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/127810/ti...

2007-12-06 23:20:26 補充:

以上二個連結都是有關 Happy Marriage的文章提供你參考,第一篇文章中所有的內容沒辦法一次PO上來,請參考連結中的全文

希望對你有幫助

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.