Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

請幫我翻譯成英文好嗎?這是我要去面試的急啊

1.你的興趣是什麼?為什麼想到國外去打工呢?

2.我喜歡去旅遊,看看國外的風俗民情.但是我沒有錢,所以就參加學校辦的國外打工

3.我的工作經驗非常多,我做過餐廳 麥當勞 7-11便利商店 百貨公司 工廠 郵局.我覺得打工和工作可以讓我學習到很多人生經驗

4.這次我們學校辦的海外打工 ,那時我看到就超想要去的.因為這真是一個很難得的經驗呀

5.我的興趣是旅行吧~可以看看外面的世界 還有聽音樂 逛街 拍照 (因為喜歡拍些美好的事物)

1 Answer

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

1.你的興趣是什麼?為什麼想到國外去打工呢?

What is your interest? Why thought overseas works?

2.我喜歡去旅遊,看看國外的風俗民情.但是我沒有錢,所以就參加學校辦的國外打工

I like travelling, have a look the overseas custom public sentiment But I do not have the money, therefore participates in the school to manage overseas works

3.我的工作經驗非常多,我做過餐廳 麥當勞 7-11便利商店 百貨公司 工廠 郵局.我覺得打工和工作可以讓我學習到很多人生經驗

My work experience are extremely many, I make dining room MaC$donald 7-11 to facilitate the store department store factory post office I thought works and works may let me study the very many lives experience

4.這次我們學校辦的海外打工 ,那時我看到就超想要去的.因為這真是一個很難得的經驗呀

This our school manages the overseas work, at that time I saw ultra wants Because this really is a very rare experience

5.我的興趣是旅行吧~可以看看外面的世界 還有聽音樂 逛街 拍照 (因為喜歡拍些美好的事物)

Outside my interest is travel ~ may have a look the world also to have listens to the music to window-shop photographs (because likes patting a happy thing)

Source(s): 網路
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.