? asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

判別時態,尋求高手

我自己寫答案,但不知答案是否正確,所以高手糾正我。謝謝。

----------------------------

(1)判別時態

A:(the,sun,keep)_______ buring forever, or(it,burn,eventually)________ itself out?

B:It (burn,eventually) _______ itself out, but that(happen,not)for billions of yaers.

我這樣寫:

A: [ Does the sun keep] burning forever, or [ it burn eventually] itself out?

B:It [ burns eventually] itself out, but that [doesn't happen] for billions of yaers.

(2)判別時態

Sometime in the next 25 years, a spaceship with a human crew (land)____on Mars. I(think)_____ they(find)_____ evidence of some lind of life form there , but I (expect,not)_____them to encounter sentient beings. Someday,however,I(belive)_____ that humans (make)_____ contact with other intelligent beings in the univers.

我這樣寫:

Sometime in the next 25 years, a spaceship with a human crew [will land]on Mars. I [think] they [will find] evidence of some lind of life form there , but I [don't expect] them to encounter sentient beings. Someday,however,I [will belive] that humans [ will make] contact with other intelligent beings in the univers.

(3)改錯

When I was at the outdoor market,I poined at the chiken I wanted to buy . The man was taking form a wooden cage and kill it without mercy.

我這樣寫:

When I was at the outdoor market,I poined at the chiken I wanted to buy . The man was taking form a wooden cage and [ killing] it without mercy.

(4)改錯

Every day I wale up when the birds begin to sing. If the weather not to be cloudy,I am seeing a beautiful sunrise from my bed.

我這樣寫:

Every day I wale up when the birds begin to sing. If the weather [ isn't] cloudy,I [will see] a beautiful sunrise from my bed.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

(1) 判別時態

改正過後:

A: [Does the sun keep] burning forever, or [does it eventually burn] itself out

B: It [eventually burn] itself out, but that [does not happen] for a billions of years

(2)判別時態

改正過後:

Sometime in the next 25 years, a spaceship with a human crew [will land] on Mars. I [think] they will find evidence of some kind life form there, but I [do not expect] them to encounter sentient beings. Someday however, I [believe] that human [will make] contact with other intelligent beings in the universe.

(3)改錯

改正過後:

When I was at the outdoor market, I pointed at the chicken I wanted to buy. The man [took it] from a wooden cage and [killed] it without mercy

(4)改錯

改正過後:

Every day I wake up when the birds [began] to sing. If the weather [is not] cloudy, I am [able to see] a beautiful sunrise from my bed.

Source(s): myself.

(2)判別時態(畫底線的部份錯了,因為我相信人類未來將在宇宙中遇到別的有智慧的生物,是目前就這樣認為的,不是未來才這樣想)

Sometime in the next 25 years, a spaceship with a human crew [will land]on Mars. I [think] they [will find] evidence of some lind of life form there , but I [don't expect] them to encounter sentient beings. Someday,however,I [will belive] believe that humans [ will make] contact with other intelligent beings in the univers.