If you could choose a superpower, what would it be?

i would choose the ability to see the future so that if something bad was going to happen (God forbid) I would try my best to stop it...

God bless=)

btw guys u can choose anything from invisibility to flying to mind reading etc.

Favorite Answer

to be able to talk to all the creatures.

i think is i was able to talk to old trees for example and they told me about what they saw all those years they lived i would become extremely wise.

I would choose to be able to read people minds.

I know its an awful and invasive thing to want to do but it would answer so many questions that I have regarding peoples true intentions.

To know what someone is really thinking would also have its drawbacks to, for I am sure you would hear a lot of things that may have been better just left in the persons mind.

Is this from teh face book "likeness" quizes? lol

ok, I would choose the invisibility for those reasons:

1-i'll know how poeple are reacting when i'm not "with them"

2-i'll hear what they say about me

3-i'll go to all banks and take all the money i need lol

and also mind reading, at least i'll understand my boyfriend!!!!

I would make it so that I could immediately transport to anywhere I could see (through walls doesn't count). The coolest thing about this is that it includes flying. I could transport 1000 feet into the air and fall down and just transport just before I hit. Yea yea, I though about that one too much, but i have been thinking about it since I was a kid.

• blea

do something for the solid of all females and babies and that i assume that consists of adult men too, only jokes i could want to be ask your self females She traveled in that see threw airplane human beings could not misinform her, reason she had the rope of actuality and information. She ran like the million dollar females she replaced into beautiful She certainly can from a paradise island She replaced into smart..maximum severe

• I would use flying+with food. So I can fly over the world and feed the starving children with the amounts of food I got.

All over the world, this is my wish and superpower.

• DNA

i would choose to use 100% of my brain so that i can read minds,& move things without touching them.

i think this would cover all other abilities that any one may choose.

Source(s): DNA

I would choose the power to absorb other people's powers, similar to that of one of the lead characters in Heroes. My powers of absorption shouldn't hurt the persons from whom I absorb the powers though.

i would choose to be a magician who can do what he wants ,transform himself into another creature, fly to far away places, make couples fall into or out of love, scare my enemies with huge birds of prey,talk to animals , ask the mountains all the questions that would come to his mind.

The power of a Genie, I want to have the ability to grant three wishes to others.

Either the ability to fly or to breathe underwater.