I was sleeping and I tried to wake up but I couldnt move!?

This has happen to me many times Before and I get soo scared, because Im fully aware whats going on around me but I try to wake my self up but Im paralyzed and cant move ! People say its Sleep Paralysis and that if you try to move little by little you will wake up. I have tried that And It dosent work..Im really... show more This has happen to me many times Before and I get soo scared, because Im fully aware whats going on around me but I try to wake my self up but Im paralyzed and cant move ! People say its Sleep Paralysis and that if you try to move little by little you will wake up. I have tried that And It dosent work..Im really scared Can I die from this ? One time the my blanket was blocking my air and I couldnt move it because I couldnt move..Should I be concerned ?
Update: If I cant move and the air is blocked ..I could possible die right ? But I seem to wake up just in time..