I just got my period today for the first time im 12, help please!?

Well in the morning before school i used the bathroom and when I wiped blood was on the toilet paper not alot i mean it was mixed so it was really light(sorry if TMI) i mean it wasnt a big thing just a little. is that normal because it didnt leak it wasnt even on my underwear im kinda scared because i just started... show more Well in the morning before school i used the bathroom and when I wiped blood was on the toilet paper not alot i mean it was mixed so it was really light(sorry if TMI) i mean it wasnt a big thing just a little. is that normal because it didnt leak it wasnt even on my underwear im kinda scared because i just started today but will i have it tomorrow because my mom gave me pads after i used the bathroom. Is the first time suppose to be not alot? Also how long does it last?