kid nation [fave kid]!?!?!!??

yea...kid nation comes on in like 45 minutes!

im sooooo happy!

i luv that show.

whos your fave kid???

min is so Greg!hes so sexy.lol.i know he can kinda be a jerk sometimes but hes so sweet and nice.not to menchin Hot!agh.i luv that guy!

Best Answer

I love Alex, hes the cutest little kid. That one front tooth just gets me!! lol and hes so smart for a little 9 year old!

Greg is definitely mine. No one really comes close to him in my mind.

I think he is so absolutely gorgeous and hot. He is such a good kid and a council leader. Even though he has a tough side... what 15 year old guy doesnt?? and im sure i would be pretty pissed if i had to take orders from kids 5 years younger then me. He is also such a great "big brother" to all of the younger kids. If any of the kids are crying he is the one always there to lend a hand and a hug and cheer them up. They have not showed any other kids trying so hard to cheer other kids up. I think this is so cute in a guy. He is also such a hard worker without him and blaine the kids couldnt get done half of the work around kid nation because they are the literal strength of kid nation. The oldest, smartest and strongest of all the kids. I ♥greg and he is making such a good council leader.

GREG IS AMAZING and I LOVE HIM MORE THEN ANYONE ELSE DOES <3

(((Blaine is pretty damn cool too))) not to mention hot

BLAINE. Definitely! Besides the fact that he's *cough*gorgeous*cough* he's got the most awesome personality, and I think his motives on the show are admirable. I want to be on the show so bad! I'm turning 16 in July though, so the application for Season 3 (if they do it) had better be out by then!

My favorites are Michael and Sophia

Greg is ok even though he can sometimes be a jerk

My mum loves Greg, she says "He's so wonderful and nice and I really like him" blah blah blah.

Haha.

I like him as well.

My favorites are Blaine, Greg, Michael, Natasha(even though she's never on<), Sophia, and Laurel...

Anddddd Taylor, HAH someone needs to have a bad attitude. :)

• I love Hunter!!!! he is so honest, and really true to himself! i'm sooooooooooooooooooooo surprised that it took so long for him to win the gold star. i also thought that when he did that sermon, it took a lot of courage. He's just an extremely hard working, mature, overall incredible 12-year old.

(he also has the most beautiful eyes.)

I like Blaine. He's really hot and cool.

Blaine is jerky.

Taylor is cute but annoying.

Laurel is a good kid.

Sophia is a good leader but too bossy

Migle is really cool too

I also love DK- he's so smart!