Have you been watching Jay Leno?

With the writer's strike, Jay has been going into reruns! Does it freak you out like it does me to watch shows that are 20 yrs old, and the way Jay ages and gets younger every other night? Hilarious! And last nite George Clooney was SO YOUNG! Hilarious!

ndnquah, maybe it was the number of !!!! You just got too excited, way out of control, lol

My husband watches him, so I am kind of stuck with him when he is awake.

you got that right, redrose, sometimes I wonder about the teachers who are responsible for our childrens' educations.

• Gladys
    Best Answer

Isadora, I haven't been watching Jay lately. But now I want to so that I can see him "grow younger".

I wonder how I can get my writers to go on strike!?!?

Haven`t watched since the strike, but normally I do. I love Jay`s "headlines" and "jaywalking" I will never forget one episode of jaywalking where he asked a school teacher what Betsy Ross was noted for, she did not know the answer. Is history no longer a required elementary subject.

I've only watched it twice sense the strike. In both shows he and his guests were very young looking. TV pickings are getting slim. I've been watching a lot of movies on Starz and fooling with my computer.

For sure! My night isn't complete with out them! Especially Conan. Gotta love his Leno headline rip-offs. The ones his writers CLEARLY make up. lol gotta love them

Oh my has Jay Leno been on that long? Where does time go?

I am still upset that Johnny Carson is no longer on :0(

I'm usually watching South Park, but, I'll tune him in!! By the way I got a violation for saying HILARIOUS!!!!!!! Answering a joke!!! I thought it was HILARIOUS!!!!

I am usually in bed by 9:30 so I can get up at 6 a.m. so I dont get to watch him but that sounds funnier than if he still had his writers.

• Deenie

I saw him a couple of times. One time he was talking about Clinton being the president at that time.That was weird. And then again...maybe he was talking about "President Hillary Clinton"...ya ' think???? lol

I rarely watched his show before the strike. He's just not that funny.

no not since the writers strike -- of course i really only like his opening when he takes pot shots at the current world affairs!!!