Why do some Christians post SPOILERS about "The Golden Compass" without a warning? (Possible Spoilers below)

Does anybody else think this is obnoxious? I've had a whole bunch of people tell me how the third movie is going to end without warning me beforehand that they were telling me the ending. I didn't see this happen from people who opposed other films with a religious subtext like "The Lion, the Witch,... show more Does anybody else think this is obnoxious? I've had a whole bunch of people tell me how the third movie is going to end without warning me beforehand that they were telling me the ending. I didn't see this happen from people who opposed other films with a religious subtext like "The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe."

Doesn't this seem inappropriate to anybody else?

Do people not realize that by telling others the end they're depriving them of the intended surprise?

Or do they not care because they that those of us who watch it are evil atheists who don't deserve the joy of watching a movie that agrees with our beliefs without knowing the ending?

The reason I ask this on R&S is because The Golden Compass is frequently discussed here.
Update: I know the ending isn't exactly the ending of the story, but they reveal which character dies. They assign the wrong "level of divinity" to that character, but its pretty easy to figure out who it is within the context of the story.
Update 2: NEO Pirate: I'm not saying Christians shouldn't discuss the movie, or even reveal its ending. I'm saying that when they do reveal the ending, they should at least warn people. There are plenty of people on this board who plan to see the movie, and they don't want to know the ending beforehand. ... show more NEO Pirate: I'm not saying Christians shouldn't discuss the movie, or even reveal its ending. I'm saying that when they do reveal the ending, they should at least warn people. There are plenty of people on this board who plan to see the movie, and they don't want to know the ending beforehand.

All I'm asking for is a little courtesy.