Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What`s your favourite method of extraction..........?

Favorite Answer

Yanking! :)

• Ethel

lol. Well what must be understood here is that Warmons DEFINE a 'true' expert as anyone with an education that believes in AGW. Whereas a 'fringe' expert is any educated person who disagrees. Do you think 97% of scientist believe in AGW? How many scientists do you think we're talking about here. Thousands? Millions? Nope it's based on 75 of 77 scientists publishing papers in AGW journals. 75. There are scientists who think Earths Temperature cycles are caused by changing cloud coverage precentages due to Cosmic ray variance due to Earth's orbit through through the Milky Way's galactic arms. These guys would be space scientists though right? So they don't count. Now personally I like to use Warmon parameters just to see what they actually imply, For example the current IPCC sensitivity parameter implies that maximum possible MGT increase humans could cause is 11°C, provided we burn 12.5 times the total fossil fuel we've burned so far. Now if you believe the Peak Oil crowd we're about halfway through the total supply. So by 'non-fringe' parameters AGW isn't a problem... right? I do TRY to get my info from 'experts' but I am fully aware that AGW is Pathological Science. It's Liberal Marxism's form of Creationism. The bottom line is you cannot trust a Warmon to be objective. It's always a hoot to hoist Warmon 'experts' on their own petards, but one should NEVER presume the Gaia crowd would ever place truth over agenda.

Heavy drugs for pain management, followed by a good firm grip on a solid pair of pliers and placing both feet on my chest as yonder tooth is prepared to be yanked.

The slippery, slow pull back method

I like the slow easy method and just before it comes I like to move a little faster and VOILA! it's outta there!

I always liked it when the choppers came in real low and hooked the end of my lift harness pulling me up while still going forward. It hurts, but its a hell of a ride.

String tied to a brick, tied to the tooth. Drop from tall building.

extract purse from wifes handbag , quietly and slowly .

thats my fav kind of extraction

• Doodie

Without gas

Knocked out cold

I like extracting the urine.