Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

How cold is too cold?

is it cold where you are? I'm used to 80 degree+ weather, it's 37 degrees here!

Goodmorning All=)

johnbryan---I am where I came from! The weather has just made a drastic change.

• tbm
    Favorite Answer

37 is pushing it. It can only be 37 until about 10:00am - if it doesn't warm up considerably by then - pack the puppies up and hit the road. Keys under the mat. ♥

• Donna

By negative three, I'm assuming you mean celsius? I'm in Idaho, U.S.A. Right now on my farm is is 12 degrees fahrennheit. That is -11 celsius. Of course this is the daytime high temperature for us. After the sun goes down it will get cold. Probably down to -20 fahrennheit, which is -28.8 celsius. Of course if the wind starts up, and i need to factor in wind chill, then it will get even colder, very, very fast. Last year with wind chill factored in, we had -68 fahrenheit, which is -55.5 celsius....we had that for about a week strait. I just checked....we have a 7mph wind. So that effectively brings the outside temperature down to 1 degree fahrenheit, or -17 celsius. Winds are suppose to pick up tonight to about 35 mph.....going to be a VERY cold night in my neck of the world. ~Garnet Homesteading/Farming over 20 years

• ?

Good Morning, it is 32 and it says it feels like 25. We have snow with a two hour school delay here in Hamilton County Indiana.

it's 10 above here, 50 below is too cold and yes I have been out in 50 below weather

I would say the most cold is 1 degree!

I am not sure if it ever got to that where I am...

It's raining the whole day 24 degrees

I'm in Alaska and it's 2 degrees

Once it gets into the low negatives (-19, etc.), and the wind is blowing. If there is no wind blowing, I can handle the -19.

It's in the 20's here.

Too cold is when you turn blue and shiver. It's 37 here too.

• Arraya

I can't tolerate anything below 60 degrees.