Does anyone else keep having dreams of zombies like the ones from 28 days later?

I hate those kinds of zombies, I hate all zombies. I am deathly afraid of them, even though I know they don't exist. the very first zombie movie i ever saw was this movie called Indie Screams. it was like a 70's version of Dawn of the Dead. but i had dreams of being trapped in store trying to get away... show more I hate those kinds of zombies, I hate all zombies. I am deathly afraid of them, even though I know they don't exist. the very first zombie movie i ever saw was this movie called Indie Screams. it was like a 70's version of Dawn of the Dead. but i had dreams of being trapped in store trying to get away from the slower moving zombies. Then when I saw 28 days later, those zombies topped the others, they were way more terrifying. but even after having not seen the movie in a year or so, i always have dreams about trying to escape zombies that run wild chasing you and trying to kill you. even the getting infected with something contagious like rage, happens in my dreams. what do you guys think these dreams mean, other than i need to lay off the horror flicks?