does anyone else keep having dreams of zombies like the ones from 28 days later?

I hate those kinds of zombies, I hate all zombies. I am deathly afraid of them, even though I know they don't exist. the very first zombie movie i ever saw was this movie called Indie Screams. it was like a 70's version of Dawn of the Dead. but i had dreams of being trapped in store trying to get away from the slower moving zombies. Then when I saw 28 days later, those zombies topped the others, they were way more terrifying. but even after having not seen the movie in a year or so, i always have dreams about trying to escape zombies that run wild chasing you and trying to kill you. even the getting infected with something contagious like rage, happens in my dreams. what do you guys think these dreams mean, other than i need to lay off the horror flicks?

Favorite Answer

Lay off the horror flicks, i am obsessed with Zombie movies, and i also like the good Vampire Vs. Werewolf, for a week straight i had a dream i was running through the woods trying to get away from an animal or something and every time i was about to see it id wake up, and another time i had numerous dreams about zombies....

My girlfriend and I layed off the horror movies for a while and everything went back to normal

I would say that the dreams are showing you're getting waaaaaay into the horror movies too much lol. You're REALLY experiencing them as you watch them I guess, and you can really picture yourself in the situation with zombies. I love horror movies, but I'm able to separate myself from the movies and the scary aspects. I would have said you have a phobia too, but you just keep watching them :P unless someone is forcing you to watch it with them. haha. well, those dreams i figure are just showing whats really on your mind lately. I like to think of dreams as our subconscious' method of expression, consolidation, reorganization, and communication. At the same time, it could really mean nothing :P.

No, I never have those dreams, but I do keep picturing myself as one of them when I am running up hills while training. I call it my reckless zombie run.

I wonder if anyone else does that, lol.

*gl