Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles · 1 decade ago

An atheist is attacked by a grizzly bear. Have you heard this?

An atheist is walking on a game trail in Alaska; he comes upon a grizzly bear and her cubs. The grizzly bear stands up and bellows a deep roar and charges at the man.

The atheist having no weapons decides to run for the nearest tree. He almost makes it, but trips on a rock and falls on his back.

The atheist sees the sow bear and her cubs are almost upon him and he cries out, “Oh my god save me.”

A bright light explodes upon the scene.

He then sees the grizzly bears paw suddenly stops in mid air, just inches from his head. The cubs as well freeze in place behind their mother.

Time stands still.

Suddenly, a voice booms out, “ You have forsaken me all these years and now you plead for my help?”

The atheist replies, “I see your point, it would be hypocritical for me to ask for your divine intervention.”

The voice then says, “What would you like me to do?”

The atheist relied, “I know, turn the grizzly bears into Christians.”

The voice replies,” As you wish.”

The light fades, the grizzly bears sit down, and then they put their paws together and say.

“Dear lord, please bless this food we are about to eat.”

Best Answer

::::::::::giggles::::::::::::

Happy Wednesday! Thanks for a good start to a great day!

Wow someone actually cleaned it up a little. Previously everytime I saw this, the atheist simply exclaimed "Oh my god", at least this one makes a little more sense.

Still, he could have said "Oh my god (exclamatory, not literally praying), save me!". And the "make the bear a Christian" thing still really doesn't make sense - how would that help him?

The Loch Ness Monster version is funnier. Edit: So, shall we start bringing out the "funny" jokes about Christians? There are hundreds of them, I'm sure you'd appreciate them, as open-minded as you are, Peanut.

• cats

Funny! 10!

Lmao! Thats funny!

Hey, good stuff. A star 4 u

GREAT JOKE!

Unexpected ending too. Star!!

9/10 (:

lol a few weeks ago, a priest at my church actually used this joke to start off his sermon

This brought the lulz.

Cute! I was expecting some corny christian moral... this made me smile.

Lol that was funny