How many violations do you have to get before your account gets suspended or axed?

Is there a specific number (during a certain amount of time)? Or can you get suspended or axed over just one or two violations? How does this work?

Favorite Answer

I've wondered that, too. I never thought I would make it as far I have without getting deleted.

I do know that if your violations are especially egregious (posting porn, making threats) you can get your account deleted when you haven't had any other violations, though this does not seem to be a hard and fast rule, either.

Who the heck knows? I don't even think Yahoo knows.

• duff

there is no exact variety, considering the fact that bills are reviewed in my view. One significant TOS violation gets you suspended in the present day with out warning. Many minor violations over a year won't get you suspended, yet those self same violations in a pair of days will. YA has continually pronounced that each and every violation is a warning your account is below assessment and the subsequent violation must be the only that places you over the precise. additionally, you may desire to provide up posting your poetry right here. whilst published in a Q or A right here, as quickly as that's resolved or in balloting, those posts belong to Yahoo no longer you. you should study the privateness policies and words of service. All content fabric you place up right here belongs to yahoo except you delete it on an identical time as the positioned up is open. So any plagarism could be Yahoo's undertaking no longer yours.

It all depends from the number or violation of term you get in a short amount of time. Thus, if you get hammered with violation in a few hours, you get suspended, if you get a violation every now and then, you're fine.

who knows! I had my other account axed for no good reason, had no violation as far as i knew and had no explanation of why my account had been banned.

Depends what they feel like on a particular day I suppose or how many people report you.

Maybe that's what the thumbs down thing is actually for! For Yahoo to see how many people you've annoyed in order to decide whether to ban you or not! lolz finally worked it out!

Q: "Is there a specific number (during a certain amount of time)?

A: no

Q: "Or can you get suspended or axed over just one or two violations?"

A: You can be suspended for no violations at all.

Q: "How does this work?

A: Everything is up to Yahoo's discretion.

Source(s): Been there, done that.

I have at least 30 and I'm still here.. but I started in February and probably got my first violation in May.. so maybe thats why.

not sure really, I think I have about 10 at the moment, but the night is young...lol. I think it depends on the severity of the violations.

Believe me....It does not take much to get booted.One answer or one question can do it. Unfortunately I'm speaking out of experience.

Not sure, but have you tried Crest's Pro Health? Minty!! :D

• I didn't think that you could get suspended on here.