Racism..ughhh!?!?

I'm so sick and tired of people singling out people's differences as if they have nothing better else to do. Hating one race or religion,just because? It gets on my nerves. I can't go a day without hearing a racist remark. I mean just today I heard a guy call his good friend[whose a girl] 'black lipstick face.' I mean come on!

I'm just so fed up right,anyone else agree?[or any feedback]

Favorite Answer

Subject: racism?

Everyone is in a hurry to scream "racism" these days.

>

> "In what aisle could I find the Polish sausage?"

> The clerk looks at him and says, "Are you Polish?"

>

> The guy (clearly offended) says, "Well, yes I am. But let me ask

> you something. If I had asked for Italian sausage would you ask me

> if I was Italian? Or if I had asked for German bratwurst, would you

> ask me if I was German? Or if I asked for a kosher hot dog would you

> ask me if I was Jewish? Or if I had asked for a Taco would you ask if

> I was Mexican?

>

> Would you? Would you?"

>

> The clerk says, "Well, no!"

>

> "If I asked for some Irish whiskey, would you ask if I was Irish?"

>

> "Well, I probably wouldn't!"

> With deep self-righteous indignation, the guy says, "Well then, why

> did you ask me if I'm Polish because I asked for Polish sausage?"

> The clerk replies:

>

> "Because you're at Home Depot"

i think everyone's alittle tired of the foolishness! i didn't know people were so ignorant until i entered the school i am currently in . i mean, you'd think that the black kids in my class would try to relate with me in some way and take my side ... but instead, they make fun of me because i'm half Nigerian. They tell me that i have AIDS. some people in my class dont even know where Nigeria is!

There are times that I get tired of the racist rants on this site. However, everyone has the right to speak up. We report abuse and click the thumbs down sign if we don't agree.

I'm glad we have this site to speak up about racism and other human issues. :)

Unfortunately, in life there will be those who aren't satisfied to just be alive, even healthy. They're not happy with just living.....(satan has a hand in this!.....he whispers in our ears those things we think like "their skin is different, they are of a different belief......") ..........why do you think we have wars? Because someone isnt happy with just living . But never you mind, like I always say we are all part of God's bouquet. All of us are His children, and, don't you know He isnt happy when His children fight? Think about it......what do you do when your kids fight? It upsets you doesn't it? Okay, what do you do next? Right!

So we need to "grow up" and live together on this earth like decent people.

Of course, you know as well as I do that this will be like water on a duck's back to some people...............

i know i hate it too. Its so annoying like jus stop already

but people cant

i dot know why but its one of the things that make every thing else in life seem better

• Stony

You bet I agree. I'm tiered too.