Help from someone who has an successful AKC how dog??? and someone who knows about dog food nutrition???

I have a 3 month old AKC registered lab that I am going to be showing in conformation. She meets the standards to show and has a great temperment for it. I have been feeding her Eukanuba but have recently heard many bad things about it. I am looking for a food that will provide her with lots of nutrition and help... show more I have a 3 month old AKC registered lab that I am going to be showing in conformation. She meets the standards to show and has a great temperment for it. I have been feeding her Eukanuba but have recently heard many bad things about it. I am looking for a food that will provide her with lots of nutrition and help her coat,teeth,growth,etc. for conformation. Any ideas of a good,healthy brand?? Also, If you have any tips on things I need to do or have to raise a show, please let me know. Thanks!!!!!