The Giver by Lois Lowry??

On what page is the giver by Lois Lowry is this quote? . “Do you advise them often?”, asked Jonas. But The Giver said no. “Rarely only when they are faced with something they have never experienced before. They called upon me to use my memories and advise them. But it very seldom happens. Sometimes I wish they... show more On what page is the giver by Lois Lowry is this quote?
. “Do you advise them often?”, asked Jonas. But The Giver said no. “Rarely only when they are faced with something they have never experienced before. They called upon me to use my memories and advise them. But it very seldom happens. Sometimes I wish they would call upon me more often-there are so many thing I could tell them; things I wish they would change. But they don’t want change.”

cause i forgot my book thx
Update: of smaller book size and just give me the first page it's on and i think it's chapter 14?