What Country would you visit Colombia Or Venezuela??

Which one do you think is more attractive. The women, and the people, and the culture. I just want to know your opinion.

Favorite Answer

Al Bundy I can see that you have never been to Colombia OR Venezuela. Id go to Colombia because Venezuela is pretty unstable right now. Colombia has a lot of beautiful women, especially in Cali. THe culture is nice and each department (state) has its own flavor. Lots of things to do and see, too.

I would visit Colombia. I think both countires are beautiful. they both have great culture and people. I just have a special place in my heart for Colombia.. Colombia has the best Music, Food...everything!!!!

As far as beautiful women go I am pretty sure that you could find them in either country.

Source(s): :-)

Colombia. I think is better, in my opinion

Colombia cuenta con ciudades hermosas, lindos paisajes y zonas historicas bellisimas.

welcome to Colombia

For women, either one is a good choice. Actually, any Latin country has beautiful women (especially Puerto Rico).

Venezuela, without a doubt. I have had my best travels there and recommend it to anyone who want to visit a country full of pride, culture, and friendly people.

Colombia.

I don't know about the women, being a woman myself I look at the men...:-)

Colombian people are incredibly friendly.

Venezuelans are also, but I believe the country is going through a difficult moment. If you're American you may not be very welcome there.

-

colombia its jus the best u should go there !!!!!