Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

Is the Armageddon's current card strong?

Do you think this card will entertain you enough to spend $40 for? And your picks for the PPV.

Keep in mind theese are the announced matches.

More could possibly come

Randy Orton vs. Chris Jericho (WWE Championship)

I think this will be a okay match not the match of the night Im pretty sure Orton will win to continue this but I want Y2J

Triple Threat Match for the World Heavyweight Championship

This will be the best match of the night i bet, two in ring vets with, hey hes not good but the fans klove him so it will be loud. Im hoping to see Edge come strong as a heel champ to make people anxious for taker and tista to get it again

Triple H vs. Jeff Hardy

It should be okay, quite possibly the highlight of the night if they both can get in the right grove, Im hoping WWE might realize that Jeff is posbly future but HHH probaly will squash him

Shawn Michaels vs. Mr. Kennedy

I see Shawn Micheals comin through to promote the DVD

Finlay vs. The Great Khali

WHO CARES ABOUT THIS NONSTOP CRAP!

And

Mickie James vs. Beth Phoenix

Im glad Mickie is back in the picture but im starting to feel Beth is more talk than walk, suplexes are great but who wants another monster in WWE? Espically one that can lower the quality of DIVA matches? I hope Mickie will come through and the her and melina could do a program, it could go either way

I think that there are a few matches on the card that might be great but it is a little card really, still no INT CW US matches

its in the middle, better than SS and Genesis um 7? maybe 8? I have to wait and see

So thats my opinion whats yours?

Best Answer

overall its going to be okay but i dont have the money ot spend to watch it anyway

y2j will probably beat randy orton because then he can face the now heel HHH at the royal rumble and probaly randy orton because he gets the reamtch clause

triple treat will probalby be the best match i think edge will win but all im sure about is that it wont be batista

HHH beats Jeff beacsue he fights jericho for title at royal rumble

kennedy gets a DQ against shawn michaels enouph said

khali vs finlay hard to predict but probably ends controversly

mickie james beats beth because they had mickie already lose to her 123 so that everyone will think that mickie cant beat her.

• Tyler

No, $20 at the most.

Orton will win and go on to face HHH(Gettin Ahead of Myself)

Probably Batista will win(I'm not seing Edge win the title back so soon. And yes this could be the best match

I see HHH winning and then winning the WWE title and RR and then take on Kennedy at WM(Who just won the RR)

HBK will probably win but Kennedy has a good chance

Finlay will probably win because when ever he goes in as a face he wins

Mickie might win or sometime after because she has been getting a major push.

• maffia

Jeff Hardy isn't *the* destiny. i don't incredibly understand why the youngsters shop asserting this. he's exciting, and he gets call photos quickly, yet he would not have the character, mic skills, or maybe technical wrestling means to be a substantial-prestige chief like Triple H, attitude, or Jericho. yet definite, the cardboard is quite solid.

• Kim

I have said that before and it turned out to be a really bad PPV so I don't know.

yeah but when it usually turns out like strong matches like that the ppv ususally sucks

Its a good card...but ive seen better

The matches arent what determines a good ppv. Its how well they are executed, drama, tension, etc.

I think its gonna be a great ppv.

I THINK THIS WILL BE GOOD ONE....BUT U NEVER KNOW