What would be sweeter? Pats going undefeated or Miami beating the Pats if they go undefeated into that game?

Favorite Answer

With so much hype following every NE game I must say I am sick of hearing about the Patriots' perfect season (if there is one)...so I'm saying Miami...There's a voice in everyone that is secretly rooting for the underdogs and with Miami knocking them off, it would be swwweeeetttt...

Miami beating them and having that be their only win of the yr. As a Bills fan and both those teams are in the AFC east that couldnt get any sweeter. That would be the most lopsided game ever to have a team on the verge of going totally defeated pull the biggest upset ever on a team 2 games away from doing the unthinkable. I'd say go Fins haha

To me, the Patriots going undefeated wouldn't be a surprise since they've gone undefeated so far and there's no reason they can't finish the season that way. Now if the Dolphins were to beat them (highly unlikely). That would be the biggest upset this season.

• miami beating the undefeated pats

Patriots winning.

(1) I am a Patriots fan

(2) I am sick of hearing the '72 Dolphins every time someone gets close to going undefeated regardless of who it is.

I am not rooting for the Dolphins to go 0-16. That would be mean beyond words.

1.) Miami had their chance with the Jets and could not get it done.... They lose the rest of the way to go a perfect 0 - 16.

2.) 2007 Patriots look like they have opportunity to finally shut up the '72 Miami players for good....

Bottom line..... Patriots are going undefeated...

I wouldnt mind if the Dolphins win the rest of there games and the 49ers lose the rest and the Pats get the number 1 pick next year - Pats still win another SuperBowl

• daniel

I'd like to see the Patriots go undefeated and the Dolphins go winless. That would finally shut up that arrogant '72 Dolphins team. They're not even one of the top 20 teams in history. Mercury Morris is an idiot.

Miami beating the Pat would be sweet to me.

Miami beating the Pats would be rather impressive and interesting for NFL history.

I would feel bad for the dolphins if they went W-less :(