is citizen financial group a legit lender?

I was pre approved for a loan but do to me being a high risk borrower, I am required to pay the first six payments totaling $911.64 and this is in no way an up front fee, it will be deducted from my payback amount... I this legit?

Favorite Answer

This company is a big scam. My credit is not so good and no loan company will even consider me so to get a phone call that says you are approved for $5000 and right here at Christmas time just excited me to the fullest. I just received a loan agreement from Citizen Financial Group I was excited until I got to the part where they want me to pay $900 up front than they will give me $5000. No loan company asks you to pay first than they will release funds to you. I did check with the BBB just hoping that maybe they were legit, not a chance this company is the biggest scammer. Please do not believe anything that this company tells you at all delete them as soon as they contact you.

Source(s): BBB, Research on line, First Citizens Bank

IT DEPENDS WHERE THEY ARE FROM. YOU CAN E-MAIL THERE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE TO SEE IF THEY ARE REGISTERED, ASK THEN IF THEY ARE REGISTERED IN THERE STATE/COUNTRY AND WITH WHOM THEN E-MAIL THEN TO CONFIRM.