Do i have anorexia?

I know it sounds crazy to ask but i need help. Im 15 years old and i weight 110 pounds. I don't think i have in intentionally but i hardly ever eat. I normally eat once a day. My hair is starting to get super dry and fall out and im cold all the time. I read online that being cold can be a symtom of it. please... show more I know it sounds crazy to ask but i need help. Im 15 years old and i weight 110 pounds. I don't think i have in intentionally but i hardly ever eat. I normally eat once a day. My hair is starting to get super dry and fall out and im cold all the time. I read online that being cold can be a symtom of it. please offer any advice.
Update: im 5'6 or 5'7...
im not trying to be skinny. but when i look in the mirror i dont see skinny and pretty but id ont see fat. i see someone who could loose a bit of weight.