kid nation? kid? gold star?

Who's excited for Kid Nation tomorrow???

Greg is definitely mine. No one really comes close to him in my mind.

I think he is so absolutely gorgeous and hot. He is such a good kid and a council leader. Even though he has a tough side... what 15 year old guy doesnt?? and im sure i would be pretty pissed if i had to take orders from kids 5 years younger then me. He is also such a great "big brother" to all of the younger kids. If any of the kids are crying he is the one always there to lend a hand and a hug and cheer them up. They have not showed any other kids trying so hard to cheer other kids up. I think this is so cute in a guy. He is also such a hard worker without him and blaine the kids couldnt get done half of the work around kid nation because they are the literal strength of kid nation. The oldest, smartest and strongest of all the kids. I ♥greg and he is making such a good council leader.

GREG IS AMAZING and I LOVE HIM MORE THEN ANYONE ELSE DOES <3

Least favorite?? why?

---Definitely Divad in my opinion. making potatoes and doing no work and then continually voting for herself for the gold star.

Favorite episode?

--- Mine is when greg gets the gold star. cause obviously hes my favorite. and not he has money put away for college =]

Who should get gold star this week?

--- Zach.. hes done a lot of work and kept taylor in line last episode. he also did a great job on council and was only voted off cause everyone loves blaine (like me). and it was a close vote 5-4. so Zach really deserves it and i dont know why people have been overlookin him these past weeks.

(((Blaine is also pretty damn cool. and hot and nice. and overall amazing =] )))

Best Answer

oh yea i so agree i have liked Greg from the very beginning...and bout him being "mean" i think that's what those kids needed if Greg was council member from start and Taylor wasn't i think that maybe Taylor would have not be so stubborn but i don't know....but i am so glad that he is on council with Blaine cuz i loved when they were on the same team but he does help the the yellow team A LOT...but i also agree that with out Greg and Blaine the town would be so different.

Sophia Michael Mallory Morgan Greg Guylan Nathan Kennedy Blain Laurel Hunter Have all won gold stars in that order.

Yes, you do.

I really don't know what to think of Greg. One minute he's a cussing bully, the next minute he's comforting the young, home-sick girls.

I'm a big Kid Nation fan. Only a few more episodes left.

Enjoy it tomorrow night!

I think this weeks Gold Star will come down to between Zach and Eric.Eric seems to have been flying under the radar the whole time.

i'm so sad that there is only one episode left! i think i'm going to cry when it ends! =( no guys on any show come close to Greg's HOTTNESS!!!! all my friends like to talk about him. he's soooooooooooo dang hott!!! oh man....without him, there would be no kid nation!