Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

whats your favorite football player from the colts?

i want to chose a jersy but i cant deside. well i can on the color cuz they had pink there but i hate pink plus the colors are blue and white. (im a girl) im wanting to wear it to school so the boys will find me equal. (i like football, although im new to it) they wont let me play most games because im a girl. anywho im straying from the question. whos your favorit colts player?

oh and if you can could you list all of the players or as many asyou know. im sure ill be able to figure out thhe players. thx

Favorite Answer

Bob Sanders is the guy in my avatar...

Marlin Jackson, Freddie Keiaho, Gary Brackett, Dwight Freeney, Robert Mathis, Ed Johnson, Matt Giordano, Antoine Bethea, Tyjaun Hagler, Josh Thomas, Raheem Brock, Jeff Saturday, Dallas Clark, Reggie Wayne, Marvin Harrison, Anthony Gonzales, Aaron Morehead, Ben Utecht, Joseph Addai, Kenton Keith, Ryan Lilja, Jake Scott, Tony Ugoh, Ryan Diem, Charlie Johnson, Bryan Fletcher, Rocky Boiman, Adam Vinitieri, Hunter Smith, Jim Sorgi, and Peyton Manning.

• Adam

Most popular jerseys would be Peyton Manning-18, Marvin Harrison-88, Bob Sanders-21 (I think hes 21). My favorite player even though im not a colts fan is Bob Sanders.

Obviously Peyton Manning is the most popular but you could also find Marvin Harrison, Joseph Addai, Reggie Wayne, Dallas Clark, or even Bob Sanders.

#87 Reggie Wayne

#21 Bob Sanders

#88 Marvin Harrison

#18 Peyton Manning

really though you should buy an #84 T.J housemanzadeh jersey from the bengals

Bob Sanders

eco-friendly BAY PACKERS I stay in Wisconsin i recognize all there history of 13 NFL championships. they have the smallest industry and probable 1st or 2d greatest fan base in all activities. Aaron Rodgers is my in demand participant and he continually would be you may no longer and not in any respect will convince me Brett favre is extra useful then Aaron Rodgers the two. Rodgers is a extra useful guy, ind well mannered and hes no longer messing around with women human beings like Brett Favre did. In Wisconsin you study extra approximately those gamers by means of fact of each and every of the education so different states won't recognize most of the flaws Brett favre did.

Bob Sanders

Bob Sanders he's the reason the Colts won the superbowl. That's correct Manning was good but Bob was better.

Reggie Wayne

Dwight Freeney