Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CareOther - General Health Care · 1 decade ago

does wearing socks at sleep time has any danger ?

people says that wearing socks while sleeping at night has danger so could you help me with this..is it true or not ?

Favorite Answer

I highly doubt that this is true...the most I would say is that you can either have warm feet or cold feet. Live a little...wear your socks!! I promise you wont die!! :)

Yeah man sock can cause serious damage,, heard that if you wear sock and watch TV in the bed before you sleep you could use con justness for up to 8 hours, there's ton of research on this check it.

• Judah

I have poor circulation and my doctor told me to wear socks at night while I sleep to keep my toes and feet warm so I'm sure there's no danger!

wearing sock as you sleep ....? i would say your ok to do this. warm toes are always a good way to get a good night rest.