Gay and lesbian day, do you think it is a good thing for children to have in grade school?

My friend told me that his children in the city of lake elsinore in southern california just expericanced gay and lesbian day. They were encouraged to dress up as the opposite sex... and if a little boy dressed up as a little girl, he could use the girls bathroom. My friend was disturbed because he could not have... show more My friend told me that his children in the city of lake elsinore in southern california just expericanced gay and lesbian day. They were encouraged to dress up as the opposite sex... and if a little boy dressed up as a little girl, he could use the girls bathroom. My friend was disturbed because he could not have his child opt out of this. Do you feel this is a step forward for us as americans or a step backwards? Should we expand gay and lesbian day at all schools throughout the country or have different kind of days to expand childrens horizons? What are the best directions you see as a day for the youth of america? I encourage you to call your politicians, school boards, newspapers... and discuss your ideas with them.

So how do you feel about this issue?