Pit bull laws?

Recently i have noticed a huge increase in the amount of pit bulls in my small town, it seems like everyone has one and everywhere i look i see more for sale. they roam the town freely and are free to intimidate everyone. we only have one dog catcher and our town has about 5 thousand people. i know of at 4 attacks... show more Recently i have noticed a huge increase in the amount of pit bulls in my small town, it seems like everyone has one and everywhere i look i see more for sale. they roam the town freely and are free to intimidate everyone. we only have one dog catcher and our town has about 5 thousand people. i know of at 4 attacks in the last year becuase they were in the paper and i have heard of many more. they are killing cats and other dogs as well. what can i do to get the county to consider a ban on pit bulls?

P.S- i don't want to hear about how great you think they are i just want an answer.
Update: i have a border collie who was never taught to heard but she does it to everthing rabbits, cats, other dogs, kids. some things are bred into animals
Update 2: the question was : what can i do to get the county to consider a ban on pit bulls. not is it genetic or the owners. and not wouldn't it be fun to shoot dogs?
22 answers 22