Please help me name my company!!?

Here are the proposed names for my e-Learning company:

1. Mindforce Media, LLC

2. iEpiq, LLC

3. Brighter Logic, LLC

For some background on my business, we are a small company that designs/develops web-based training programs, computer-based training programs, educational websites, Learning Management Systems, etc.

Please help me by letting me know which of the above sounds better to you.

thanks!!!!

Best Answer

This is a great article about - How to Select a Company or Product Name - http://www.developer-resource.com/how-to-select-a-...

The article has some good advice on how to research names, and what to becareful of.

Should get you started!

Best of luck

• Rita

You are right to research domain names before registering your company. Also you need to search the trademarks indexes and company name listings. Look under different spellings too, as you may otherwise infringe existing companies' rights. For example, AnableTek and Enabletech are much too similar. Short domain names are best. If you choose standard words, or combinations like Enabletech, you'll find they've probably been taken. A made-up name is better in my experience.

• QBeing

At first I was going to say Mindforce Media, but when I started to think about it, it seemed a little pretentious.

So I would go for Brighter logic. It is easy to remember, and has a positive feel.

Throw away iEpiq. Sounds like another Apple wanna be, attempting to ride Apples coat tails.

Between 1 and 3 number 2 is weird.

I say Brigher Logic

good luck Brighter logic sounds Cachy to me:P

Mindforce Media.

I really like Mindforce Media, LLC

iEpiq, LLC is too difficult to remember off hand and seems too complex.

Brighter Logic is ok if the community you are targeting is children.

Even Brighter Logic, LLC

Originally, I liked #1 better, but now I'm thinking that the name "force" might sound too strong. "Bright", on the other hand, sounds uplifting and smart. So of these, I'd choose #3.

I can't even begin to think of what a company named iEpiq would be about...

Logistic Educations, LLC

Mindforce Media, LLC catchy

How about trying Intelknowl Acquisition Ltd.

[Intelligent-based Knowledge Acquisition Ltd]