Wish

How can you help yahoo answers be a better place?

we all know yahoo needs as much help as they can get, what with all the coffee breaks and all seems like they cant get much work done

so if you raided..I mean joined the yahoo staff what would be your first order of business?

• Favorite Answer

Free BJs for everyone! Yay!

I agree with Amanda. I would also have an actual person that has some sort of sense of humor controlling the report button

• 1st order of business would be a much better, more concise TOA/Comm Guidelines. Trying to figure out how some of my questions violate the TOA/Comm Guidelines is damn near impossible.

I like Amanda Idea Those are goooood

She's a bright girl

I'll buy Amanda some lipsmacker, shes gonna need it. Thats a brave girl!

Making sure the questions get sent to the right forum, that is my pet hate when you get questions that are quite clearly not in the right category.

Make Amanda president with those kinds of ideas! She's aHEAD of her time! She's at the HEAD of the class!

my first order of business would be to visit Amanda's office for my free BJ.

then get rid of the clones.

I would send Ask Mike to P&S for a sound thrashing from the real world.

I would spend all day sitting on the Yamster to see what that felt like.