Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetHardwareLaptops & Notebooks · 1 decade ago

What is the most powerful laptop on the market ???

Favorite Answer

Your definitely going to be looking at Voodoo or Alienware. Both companies make high-end gaming laptops of about equal value.

If you add in tech support to this, I would go with Voodoo, they have the better support than Alienware, and their computers are about equal.

Well first thing I did when I saw your question is go to nvidia website and check their latest release for notebook graphic cards and it was the 8800m gtx for alienware laptops area 51 m15x and m17x. Here's the link:

http://www.alienware.com/intro_pages/m17x_m15x.asp...

Intel® Core™ 2 Duo Extreme Processors

NVIDIA® GeForce 8800M GTX

It doesn't get better than that for a laptop. They just anounced the laptops. They will go on sale soon.

http://www.engadget.com/2007/11/19/alienware-gets-...

Wow, I would like to see this laptop too.

Let me imagine how powerful it can be.

Wireless internet connections via satellite no matter where you go, endless power no matter how long ago you charged the battery (solar powered or air? runs on tiny windvanes?

<:-}

• NC

Most likely, it's whatever AlienWare and Voodoo PC sell as top of the line right now...

• John L

What is the finders fee on a $16,000 laptop?

ok so toshiba is strong but not hot

ho is what im using but too big

so apple rocks but the sound is low

apple is good