Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Cons. What conspiracy theory do you have to explain the fact that all the foreign polling companies had Chavez

winning the 2006 election with around 60% of the vote?

You call him a dictator but he man honors elections win or lose.

==========================

About 59 percent of likely voters said they would vote for Chavez for a third term, while 27 percent said they would support opposition candidate Manuel Rosales. Thirteen percent of those surveyed by the polling firm Ipsos for The Associated Press said they were undecided or wouldn't answer.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/11/24/ap/world...

The survey by Zogby International found 59 percent support Chavez, compared to 24 percent for the opposition's top candidate, Manuel Rosales. The results released Monday paint a bleaker picture for Rosales than some other recent polls released by Venezuelan firms, though surveys have consistently shown Chavez with a significant lead.

http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2006/10/24/america/...

Update:

U.S.-based pollster Evans/McDonough Company and Venezuelan company Consultores 30.11 found 57-percent support for Chavez versus 35 percent for challenger Manuel Rosales in what the they said was the largest Venezuelan election poll this year.

http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2006/11/07/america/...

Long list of foreign polling companies conducting scientific polls showed Chavez winning.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venezuelan_presidenti...

Update 2:

ML,

Cons call Chavez a dictator and say he rigged the 2006 election. How exactly did he manage to rigg the private polling companies from abroad too?

You'd have to come up with one whopper of a conspiracy theory to explain that one.

Update 3:

Taze,

The wikipedia article lists several other foreign polling companies with Chavez winning. You are welcomed to check out their sources.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I am amazed that the propaganda here is so strong. I think chavez is worthy of reflection here in america

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • ludlum
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Wasn't conscious there replaced right into a conspiracy theory with Chavez. maximum Conservatives i comprehend could no longer care much less approximately Chavez. BTW, what's the conspiracy theory with Chavez? Your question isn't sparkling in this.

Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Ummmm..conservatives don't have conspiracy theories about this. The people who once lived under his control have pretty much told us the way things are over there

(for speaking out agaist him many are in witness protection programs, what a guy that Chavez...what a guy). No need for theories buddy.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Anyone who posts 'WIKIPEDIA' as a source is truly delusional. ANYONE can edit the 'information' on that propaganda site. Also why direct this at 'cons', I thought liberals are against dictatorship too. Chavez lost his attempt to railroad the people. Get over it, stop your whining. I guess you support Putin’s stealing the election too.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Have you not figured out that you are only one consumed with 2006 elections ?

• 1 decade ago

Looking for more answers from "cons".... maybe you should visit your local correctional facility. Get over Chavez too, I am.

• ML
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

What conspiracy theories are you talking about?

• 1 decade ago

Oh, we all know how accurate polls are!! <<In case you aren't sure...that's sarcasm>>

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.