How do u flush a toilet?

I have trouble flushing my toilet because i don't know how. Can somebody plz tell me how to flush a toilet? My bathroom is real stank right.

Favorite Answer

I think you stick your head in it and blow

• ludlum

all the above are incorrect. Harrington's Elizabethan rest room replaced into worse than ineffective. the certainly inventor of the flush rest room with ballcock launch replaced into Ernest Bramah in approximately 1770. He additionally invented the beer-pull mechanism. sensible guy. Crapper got here later. The association with crap is a accident. That artwork is huge apple Dutch slang initially.

On the tank of the toilet, there is a lever on the upper right left hand corner that you press down to flush. Good Luck!

Easy. There is a plug at the bottom. Put your hand inside it, and feel around for the plug. When you find it, pull it out, and hey presto! Empty toilet!

I think my IQ dropped 5 points after reading this question.

I think it is what V said. But I could be wrong. The plug might not come out right away so tug hard.

Hummmmmmmmm! I don't smell anything............ except a slight STANK!

press the little metal jingly thing on the side

here's a video with step by step instructions:

• Lisa S

KTBUG333 has the best answer!!!! Love it!!!