Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

How do u flush a toilet?

I have trouble flushing my toilet because i don't know how. Can somebody plz tell me how to flush a toilet? My bathroom is real stank right.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I think you stick your head in it and blow

• ludlum
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

all the above are incorrect. Harrington's Elizabethan rest room replaced into worse than ineffective. the certainly inventor of the flush rest room with ballcock launch replaced into Ernest Bramah in approximately 1770. He additionally invented the beer-pull mechanism. sensible guy. Crapper got here later. The association with crap is a accident. That artwork is huge apple Dutch slang initially.

• 1 decade ago

On the tank of the toilet, there is a lever on the upper right left hand corner that you press down to flush. Good Luck!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Easy. There is a plug at the bottom. Put your hand inside it, and feel around for the plug. When you find it, pull it out, and hey presto! Empty toilet!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I think my IQ dropped 5 points after reading this question.

• 1 decade ago

I think it is what V said. But I could be wrong. The plug might not come out right away so tug hard.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hummmmmmmmm! I don't smell anything............ except a slight STANK!

• 1 decade ago

press the little metal jingly thing on the side

• 1 decade ago

here's a video with step by step instructions:

• Lisa S
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

KTBUG333 has the best answer!!!! Love it!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.