Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Did you wake up this morning to find your boyfriend asleep on your front porch?

I did.

We do live together. I don't think he was drunk.

Favorite Answer

I refuse to sleep in the dog house you bought me. It's just degrading to both of us.

Well... went I went to bed last night, my man was going to put up a new toilet paper holder in the downstairs bathroom. When I woke up, there was a huge chunk of bathroom wall sawed off, the shower was leaking, and the water line to the laundry room was busted. He used every 'good' towel we own, and I just spent more than half of my christmas shopping money on a flucking plummer. Ya know, the holder looks great.

I have an enormous garage to move him into, so pack your spoon and get on a plane.

Source(s): EDIT: dave (above) is so right

No I'm straight. However Sidewalk has a tendency to get drunk and drunk knock on my door.

my husband is not allowed in my house, he tries to get on the furniture..i gave him a wood shed with no door and a hose and go scrape some scraps in his bowl once awhile

He forgot his keys in my car, tell him I know he took my stash and I want it back. Sorry for just dumping him off like that but his air guitar routine was driving me crazy.

uh....was he drunk? That is weird. And if you don't live together then it is just weird, stalker creepy. Hope he slept well and its not too cold where you are.

No i woke up with my crazy ex boyfriend throwing snowballs at my window!!!!

yo boyfriend crazy! u need 2 check him

I never went to sleep last night, so nope.

Source(s): Mark was at Eclipse last night and he told me that I smelled really, really good and that he wanted to lick me.

No, but I found you out there. That was strange honey, and it was snowing. I felt kind of bad.