Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAsia PacificPhilippines · 1 decade ago

What do companies do with milk thats left after making butter ?

I would like to purchase some of this milk

Update:

This was posted in Philippines ; I know buttermilk is widely available in the USA .

Update 2:

This was posted in Philippines ; I know buttermilk is widely available in the USA .

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I think they turn it into butter-milk cheese.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Butter Milk is made in that process. It's more delicious when used for the purpose of cooking, depending on the recipe. Buttermilk dinner rolls in which you add chopped green onions are so delicious to eat . . . Similar to sour dough French bread but much smoother.

• Dusie
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Its called butter milk. Great to add to pancakes and waffles or make buttermilk ranch dressing.

Source(s): I live in Wisconsin
  • skimed milk or non-fat milk! they use if for yoghort (hope the spelling is right) Yacult is another product.

i think they also use this milk in calcium inriched milk.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.