Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Who could recommend a game like world of warcraft but its free? Plz recommend me 1 n post the website name ty

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Try runesape, My son plays it and you can subscribe for 5.00 a month or play for free. may not be exactly like warcraft but it is pretty cool.

• 1 decade ago

Guild Wars..its not exactly free because you have to buy it in the case it gives free membership and 7 weapons I think its about $29.99 or $19.99

• 1 decade ago

What's WoW like anyway?

If it's killing bunnies on the begginer's lv...

Flyff(?), Ran, Ragnarok

If it's like working hard...

FlyFF(?), Ran, Rf, Perfect World

If it's about the WEAPONS...

RF

Source(s): FlyFF - www.flyff.gpotato.com. Ran - www.e-games.com RF/Ragnarok - MyLevelUp Perfect World - Dunno
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

2moons....it is JUST like WoW. i also posted this question like 6 months ago and found this game...it is amazing. it is just like WoW. you start out lvl one and move up, buying weapons and cloths and stuff. like i said...JUST LIKE WoW. i forget the site...but if you go to google and type in 2moons download you should be able to find it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

heres an idea. get a life and go outside nerd

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

rune scape

www.runescape.com

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.