Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

do you still have feelings for your first love???

I still think about mine. =( I know I should move on but I can't seem to stop having feelings for him.Is it like this for everyone??Will i ever get over him completely??I had feelings for him for 5-6 yrs.

Favorite Answer

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that;s why they are you first love

love NEVER, never ends

Source(s): yes
  • ?

unfortunately. And it doesnt help that I still consider him my best friend. ugh. Its a different type of love though like I want to protect him from everything. I cant explain it. Im not sure about your case but if you really wanted to move on if you really set out to move on then you can do it. I just havent had enough will to stop 'loving' him. good luck.

The only thing I have from my first love is my first son, who turn out to be the most wonderful gift of all, my first love was an jackass but i raised my son better,and away from him. But thanks to my first love I do have my wonderful US Marine son may God bless our children in service.

timestamp has the best answer! spot on.

yes i do

i can't forget her...