Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

dont understand my boyfriend,he works out of state all the time. we are a older couple.?

he buys me all kinds of nice things,but we dont see each other much. he even got me a nice car. but then i found out that he got someone else a lap top. he calls almost ever day. but when i found out about the lap top it hurt me. is this a game he plays all over the states or does he really care. help

• Favorite Answer

Depends on who he bought the laptop for. But I would say he is playing you.

• Kaye

It may be a game someone else is playing on you.

Did you ask him about the lap-top?

I would hear his version and this other person's version before I got upset about it.

Someone who is jealous of your relationship may just be spreading lies to drive you two apart.

Or he may have a perfectly legit explanation for buying this person a lap top. Maybe he used to date that person, broke her lap top somehow and just owed her a new one.

Ask your boyfriend if this is bothering you. You have every right to know and he has every right to know when something regarding him is bothering you.

Be fair to yourself and your boyfriend.

Yea, he probably is a player everywhere he goes. I mean if yall arnt 2gether, then who is satisfying him? U say u dont see him much, well SOMETHING has 2 be going on... He does care for u though cuz he bout u a car, but yea...he is prolly lettn some jank get him off til he see's you again.

ok well who did he give the lap top to??

if its a friend or family member then dont worry bout it but if its a girl that you dont no or u no that hes really close to then ask him bout it.............................

<3

majdal

Was this laptop for another woman?

We need more details here.

Thanks!