Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What was the most memorable moment in your life?

Favorite Answer

Having my 8 month old son.I have two other children but we tried for a third for 13 years. So many years and 3 miscarriages later we finally were blessed again.So I think his is memorable because we had to wait so long and had given up.It was a true blessing.

The most memorable moment in my life was when I first laid my eyes on Tobey Maguire back in 1999, when he was promoting his movie, "The Cider House Rules." Tobey Maguire is definitely the man of my dreams, and most definitely the man I hoped to marry.

The day I found an ad on the internet for a rescue dog named Odie and I knew I just had to adopt him! I have now had him for over a year and he is my best friend!

The birth of my first child, a daughter.

When I brought my pup home .

when got in love