Tips for losing fat??
Can anyone give me some great tips or secrets to burn fat??
- EccentricLv 71 decade agoFavorite Answer
1) Cook your food without any food oil try to use boiled/steamed vegetables, meat, and lot of salad. U can eat fruits too and boiled/steamed chicken or red meat too but no pork.
2) Potato is strictly forbidden during this diet
3) Don’t eat any type of junk food.
4) Drink at least 3 ltr of water daily. Make ur habit to drink water as much as u can
6) use brown bread
7) use skimmed and low fat milk and yogurt
8) no sugar of any type.
9) drink diet pepsi if u like. but just one glass once a day.
10)U can eat vegetable soap too as much as u can but no corn flour in it.
11) if u feel hungry then divide ur diet into 5-6 healthy meals a day (1 plate size only)
12) one bowl of oatmeal can be taken as a break fast
13) At least take this diet for 3 to 6 months and when u feel that u have achieved your desired weight then make ur eating life style as told above but occasionally u can take other junk food too.
The best indoor exercise machine is tread mill. Run on tread mill for at least 30 mntns daily. and try to extend ur period for one hour.
- triblettLv 45 years ago
Your frame retail outlets fats in which it is simplest, and there is not any "spot-lowering" so in case you desire to do away with the fats round your waistline, you need to get diminish the fats in every single place. Running/aerobic could were my first advice, but it surely appears like you could have that protected. You could check out different health events, however with the whole lot you get from football and monitor I'd say it is extra regarding your vitamin at this factor. Don't recognition an excessive amount of on what meals to avert, as an alternative make it a factor to inject healthful meals into your present vitamin, mainly inexperienced leafy veggies. Try to not consume your carbs and proteins in combination, you'll be able to consume carbs and vegetables, or vegetables and proteins, this will likely help digestion.
- Anonymous1 decade ago
Thes best "realistic" approach to weight loss is to set a goal for 1-2 pounds per week...however, you can lose more quickly if you need to before big event (5 pounds), but that is usually temporary.
There are lots of free weight loss tips here: http://1-800-weight-loss.com/