what do you get for a guy who seems to have it all?

This kinda referrs back to my other question i mean he's rich, he's in a band, greats looks, great family, and he's a total sweethart. I just dont know what to get for the dude

Favorite Answer

Penicillin is the perfect gift for the man who has everything

comparable right here, i'm 15 and that i glance approximately 18 with none make up or hair and while i'm completed up i will bypass for 20. no longer too many men my age look too involved yet many juniors and seniors at my college are, there are a team of fellows who attempt to communicate to me every day in college and while they study i'm 15 from their acquaintances they cant have self assurance it and that they have asked me before notwithstanding if that's genuine. while i'm out with my acquaintances older men in there 20s or 30s will look at me and examine me out and attempt to communicate to me, i dont gown slutty in any respect so it particularly is no longer that, i do notwithstanding have a sturdy physique, I even have an hour glass yet and nevertheless skinny via fact of my bone shape. i think of the explanation why older men have an interest in me is via fact i'm 5 foot 11 and maximum men my age are shorter than that. basically forget approximately approximately it that's what i do, properly i dont forget approximately on the subject of the seniors and juniors however the older men i do.

It depends on the kind or relationship u two have. Just do not think of all the things he has, a nice gift from a nice dear person always something else.

make it very personal. sure he can go buy a watch or a movie or whatever but get him something from your heart (cheesy i know)

have him over for a great homemade romantic (or not) dinner and get all dolled up for him. im sure he would love that. cook his favorite or order in his favorite. wear a cute little dress. have one of your friends "serve" you

i did this for a couple friend of mine and they had so much fun.

• Porch

A massage.