Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

When I get an email with an attachment and I click open, it down loads but will not open so that I can view it

Favorite Answer

It seems u r not downloading properly. May be the downloaded file doesn't support u r operating System or else Lack of expected application. u try this option just select the file and click the write button then go with the option OPEN WITH . There u can find so many applications with help of these u can select any one to open u r file. Note: don't enable the check box which is "Always use this program to open" . This may help u I think Try this