Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

what was not fair with you today?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I saw the guy that i love (who only knows that i have a crush on him) talking to the girl that he has a crush on....they were sitting across the benches where me and my friends were seated...I can see them talking so i pretended to be reading my book yet nothing from the book was processed by my brain...i was sneakily looking at them...pretending that i am happy....BUT....the feeling was totally WICKED!!! i wanted to cry that very moment but instead I just talked and exchanged stories with my friend pretending that i was seeing nothing.

• 1 decade ago

The ball landed on the left side of the left field foul line

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Me and my boyfriend broke up, diet soda spilled all over my shirt, got an F in school, and I got hit by the bus.

♥nikki

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no one told me we had a 2 hour delay so there i was waiting out in the dark with all this snowy rain coming down. i was wearing uggs and they are like dead now..i rushed out thinking i was gonna miss my bus but no..

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i went to lunch, because i was very hungry since i didn't eat breakfast AND... once i started eating my stomach started hurting to bad i couldn't even eat my lunch...

how fair is that?

• 1 decade ago

I have to work today .. :(

It's not fair!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

My cholesterol is 6.0

• 1 decade ago

My boss asked me to replace my collegue for a month ...hell no ...why can't he find someone else i have terra bytes of work to do in my department .... he is making me hate him .

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

My hair i got it darkened oh well at least i've got my santa hat on.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Couldn't sleep last night, ruins my whole day

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.