Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

what was not fair with you today?

Favorite Answer

I saw the guy that i love (who only knows that i have a crush on him) talking to the girl that he has a crush on....they were sitting across the benches where me and my friends were seated...I can see them talking so i pretended to be reading my book yet nothing from the book was processed by my brain...i was sneakily looking at them...pretending that i am happy....BUT....the feeling was totally WICKED!!! i wanted to cry that very moment but instead I just talked and exchanged stories with my friend pretending that i was seeing nothing.

The ball landed on the left side of the left field foul line

Me and my boyfriend broke up, diet soda spilled all over my shirt, got an F in school, and I got hit by the bus.

♥nikki

no one told me we had a 2 hour delay so there i was waiting out in the dark with all this snowy rain coming down. i was wearing uggs and they are like dead now..i rushed out thinking i was gonna miss my bus but no..

i went to lunch, because i was very hungry since i didn't eat breakfast AND... once i started eating my stomach started hurting to bad i couldn't even eat my lunch...

how fair is that?

I have to work today .. :(

It's not fair!!!

My cholesterol is 6.0

My boss asked me to replace my collegue for a month ...hell no ...why can't he find someone else i have terra bytes of work to do in my department .... he is making me hate him .

My hair i got it darkened oh well at least i've got my santa hat on.

Couldn't sleep last night, ruins my whole day