Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

are you spontaneous?

or do you like every thing planned?

have a great day everyone!!!!!!

21 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yup i am spontaneous, life would be boring for me other wise LOL only plan things like birthdays, xmas and the weekends that my kids go to their dads, which is this weekend YAY i sooo cant wait for friday now!! LOL :)

Source(s): You have a great day to my friend!!!! :)
  • 1 decade ago

I'm kinda in the middle because i sorta don't like everything too planned because if it doesn't go the way you want it then you'd be all bummed, but being too spontaneous may be bad as well because things will be well out of order. anyway, i guess it goes to show that too much of everything is bad! ;) have a nice day.

• 1 decade ago

I can be spontaneous, but I usually plan things!

• 1 decade ago

I like a plan, but it dosen't seem to work to well for me. I'm getting a lot more spontaneous the older I get.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

bit of both but on weekend we had a spontaneous party was great too

• 1 decade ago

i am very spontaneous. i'm liable to say or do anything and i change my mind so often about things that i don't even know what's going on half the time.

Source(s): ~Ms. K.~
  • 1 decade ago

I never plan anything out because you never know what gonna come up in the future and I'm one of those people who don't like it when someone blows me off so I don't do it to other people.

• Mirell
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Yes, too spontaneous. Or maybe I'm just impatient?

• Lucy B
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

i like things planned

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

it depends...i usually have things planned out...but i like just calling up a friend and being like, hey lets go to a movie in an hour and hmm...get lunch and shop too!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.