are you spontaneous?

or do you like every thing planned?

have a great day everyone!!!!!!

Favorite Answer

Yup i am spontaneous, life would be boring for me other wise LOL only plan things like birthdays, xmas and the weekends that my kids go to their dads, which is this weekend YAY i sooo cant wait for friday now!! LOL :)

Source(s): You have a great day to my friend!!!! :)

I'm kinda in the middle because i sorta don't like everything too planned because if it doesn't go the way you want it then you'd be all bummed, but being too spontaneous may be bad as well because things will be well out of order. anyway, i guess it goes to show that too much of everything is bad! ;) have a nice day.

I can be spontaneous, but I usually plan things!

I like a plan, but it dosen't seem to work to well for me. I'm getting a lot more spontaneous the older I get.

bit of both but on weekend we had a spontaneous party was great too

i am very spontaneous. i'm liable to say or do anything and i change my mind so often about things that i don't even know what's going on half the time.

Source(s): ~Ms. K.~

I never plan anything out because you never know what gonna come up in the future and I'm one of those people who don't like it when someone blows me off so I don't do it to other people.

• Mirell

Yes, too spontaneous. Or maybe I'm just impatient?

• Lucy B

i like things planned

it depends...i usually have things planned out...but i like just calling up a friend and being like, hey lets go to a movie in an hour and hmm...get lunch and shop too!