Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

kuku asked in News & EventsMedia & Journalism · 1 decade ago

can you tell what is the news channel in which news readers become nude reading the news?

• DR W
    Favorite Answer

That's what I call bare bones news coverage.

There's one south american cable channel that offers nude news (nice looking female newscaster--behind a desk).

Brazil, I think, but I can't recall for certain.

I wonder why you want to watch naked news readers when there are enough porn sites. Maybe you are Kinky and want to watch older (senior Citizens) reading news in naked. I think growing up is called for in this case.

www.nakednews.com

Get the stations where it is relayed.

In hongkong you can subscribe for Fire and Ice channel. They also relay nakednews.com.