Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationToys · 1 decade ago

Does anyone know where i can get...?

Hi,

I wonder if anyone can help. I live in the UK and need to buy something. What a basically want is a way of buying a bulk load of soft toys... I dont really care what they are but I would like quite good quality. Thinking initially of around 500 soft toys definitely with the plan to re-order.

I need a company that provides this and can also supply a personalisation service, as I want these teddys to have something written on their chests.

Does anyone know where I can get this??

Many Thanks.

Alex.

Favorite Answer

TOYS R US...they got good things there

• Have you tried looking on a particuar auction site? usually a good place to start for almost anything to buy.

;-)