Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Help me please!?

I went out on Friday and a stranger guy approached me and gave me his number. He seemed decent/nice and cute... I talked to him on the phone today and he seemed nice. He said he's 30 years old... even though he looked younger and I'm 18... and he said he's attracted to me and that's why he gave me his number. Is it a good idea to go out with him? I never went out with anyone before. Should I do it? And to those who just say no... please think that no men approached me before especially my age... I never dated and I'm pissed off that the the boys my age never have the guts to ask me out. So should I go out with him?

Favorite Answer

No, you shouldn't go out with him.

I don't think you're that desperate that you need to date A STRANGER !!!!

You're only 18, the guys will be queueing up before you know it. Guys your own age are probably working up the courage to ask you out. Give it time, show a little interest in the guys of your own age that you're attracted to, and don't give strangers your phone number, no matter how cute they look.

It's not wise to go out with this guy you don't know AT ALL just because you're upset you've never dated yet - this 30 year old probably spotted your vulnerability a mile off. Keep getting out there with your friends and you'll soon meet someone properly and be dating someone you know and like.

Good luck to you!

I don't think it's wise to go out with a stranger. You'd better go out with your friends. Of course, you will have the opportunity to go with someone who has the same age with you. Just because nobody approached you yet doesn't mean that he will never ask you in the future, you don't have to worry about that , besides you are only 18. Think about it before you decide to go out with a stranger.

I agree with Integrity. This guy spotted you a mile away. He is a hunter.

You are only 18. Continue going out with your friends. I am sure you will meet someone around your age that will ask you out.