What do you think about LONDON ??

I'm doing a project about " typography in london .." As part of my research I need to find out what people think about London ( good/ bad ) and why ? .. what is london to you ? what parts of it do you like and why .. ?? Also would be great if you could leave your age, sex & location ( but this last bit of info is only if you want ) Thanks in advance for you help.

• Favorite Answer

14

female

USA

but ive never been to london. i want to move there when i get older. i love it ...all ive seen are pictures but ive fallen in love with it since the day i saw it.so beautiful and the accents are the icing on the cake!

Source(s): mj<33