Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Do your contacts refrain you from asking personal questions?

Do you get embarrased to ask certain things now? It's so much more easier with stranger's eh?

Update:

hehe, there's nothing specific at the moment, i'll soon let you know, lol x

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Well... yes and no....

If I had a really personal question ... like something health related I think I would not bother asking anyway and just go straight to the doctor!

Anything else personal... To do with sex, religion, personal beliefs, whatever... I feel pretty comfortable asking....

Now I am so so curious as what it was you were going to ask, but were too embarrassed.... ;)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Not when they email me.Then they do ask personal questions. I don not get embarrased to ask certain things because I don't ask embarrasing quesions. I don't mind asking questions and answering them. I am pretty honest when it comes to any of them. Love, honey

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

a bit, you're right, i tend not to ask too much personal questions

but i have another account if i want to ask private questions

yes, it's easier with strangers

• If it's too personal then i won't bother to ask. I rather keep it to myself...

• 1 decade ago

naw cuz ithere they dont know how to look up my questions or i dont care what they think

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.